Considered both an art and science, Graphology is more usually known as handwriting analysis. It involves the study of handwriting with the aim of revealing the character and personality of the writer, including his or her strengths, weaknesses and abilities. We provide the following services for your well-being and prosperity:
1. Hand Writing Analysis and personality development
2.Signature Analysis and Improvement of career and business prospects
3. Graphology Counselling
4. Signature Analysis for prosperity and success in life
What Your Signature Reveals About You
You are able to tell a great deal by the way a person signs their name. Your signature is a very personal mark which can distinguish personality traits. Signature is very important in each and every legal document in our life. This represents our personality and personal inward beauty. It is equally important to correct our unnoticed mistakes in our signature. These are the points to have it in mind when we do our signatures.
Compare your signature to your usual handwriting.
Same size and style of your usual handwriting:
Indicates a person who is straight-forward and uncomplicated.
Signature very different from your usual handwriting:
Falls below the line: Indicates a pessimistic person who puts on a brave face to the world.
Rises above the line: Indicates an optimistic person who prefers to see the positive side of things.
Signature larger than usual handwriting:
Indicates a person who is highly ambitious and very capable.
Signature smaller than usual handwriting:
May indicate someone with an inferiority complex and possibly quite a shy and/or timid person.
Signature very small compared to usual handwriting:
Indicates an anxious and easily stressed person.
An illegible signature:
Can indicate a person who could be hiding something and who can be an inconsiderate of others.
A signature slanted to the left:
Indicates a person who is more reserved that what they may appear. Can indicate a sensitive person who may be unsure of themselves.
A signature slanted to the right:
Indicates a clever, quick-minded person, who can be secretive and possibly manipulative.
A swirly signature with lots of loops:
Indicates a creative and assertive person who is a natural-born leader.
An underlined signature:
Indicates an honest and responsible person who has high personal integrity.
Placement in the middle of a document or signature line on a document:
Signing in the middle (eg ___***___) of a line indicates a person who seeks security and who can be quite indecisive at times.
Signing at the right of a document or signature line on a document:
Signing at the right (eg ______***_) of a line indicates an optimistic and enthusiastic person who likes to live their life to the full.
Signing at the left of a document or signature line on a document:
Signing at the left (eg _***______) of a line can indicate a person who is a little pessimistic and who tends to dwell on the past. This person does not like to take risks.
First and surname are the same size:
Indicates a very balanced person who is able to balance their work, home and play.
Larger first name:
Can indicate a person who likes to be in the limelight and can be quite a ‘social butterfly’.
Indicates a person who puts family first at all times, and who is happy to go with the flow.
Prosperity signatures point to the right and are upwards slanting and the first letter of the name has an upward slant. The last letter of the name ends the same way (upward slant).
DO’s and DON’T’s of Signatures:
* Do NOT circle your signature as this locks you in and holds you back in life.
* Do NOT leave the letters O and G open. Closing them seals deals and can indicate financial success. On a contract (or even a wedding certificate) make sure O’s and G’s are closed to ensure success.
* DO cross your T’s and dot your I’s. Completing the letters properly reduces the chance of
POINTS TO REMEMBER
1. Signature should be readable.
2. How you create your sign is very important (starting from the bottom or top)
3. First letter, Surname and formation of the letters should be kept in mind.
4. No Nick names should be there in your signature.
5. Name and signature should have the same frequency.
6. Put a single line under your name for stability in life(Only when you are in employment not as an entrepreneur)
7. NEVER put a double line.
8. NO dot should be there. (This dot will put a full stop in your life)
9. Formation of letters should not be reversed.
10. NO reverse line.
11. NO Circle. . No letter to be enclosed in a circle.
12. Dot should be this (.) not be this (o ) ,with this type of dot (o) you are restricting yourself to take an initiative.
13. Level of letters should be equal.
14. The signature should always be upward.
15. Letters should never overlap.
16. Gap between name and surname should be appropriate.
17. Full signature should not be in capital letters.
18. Signature should be always with your popular name.
19. Always remember you have only one signature because signature is your trademark.
20. Signature number frequency should be compatible with your date of birth.
J.Ramniwas (Numerology-Astro-Vastu Expert)
SAI ASTRO-VASTU INSIGHTS (SAI)
[ A cradle of destiny sciences]
Mobile No: +91-9558809128